Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different to the product purchased on the website or do not perform as advertised.
If goods arrive faulty (from manufacturing), we are happy to take them back with just a few conditions:
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org first to obtain a Return Authorisation Number. Returned goods cannot be
accepted without a Fab Innovations Return Authorisation Number. Once a RA number is obtained, we will send you an
RMA Form to complete to send back to us with the item/s.
- Faulty ordered goods must be returned with original packaging.
- When returning faulty ordered goods please pack them in another box so that the original packaging will not be
damaged by stickers, courier handling etc.
- It is your responsibility to pay the freight charges to the “Fab Innovations” warehouse. It is the customer’s responsibility
to ensure they have a proof of delivery for goods returned to us.
- Return Authorisations are only valid for 14 days. Goods must be returned to our warehouse within 14days of the
customer receiving the item/s.
To return goods, follow the rules below:
- Please refer to our Returns Policy (above) before filling out Return Authorisation Number request form.
- A copy of the RMA form issued is to be attached to returned good/s.
- All faulty ordered goods returns will be checked and approved before refund a credit.
- Seal and secure all goods to ensure unbroken arrival or loss in transit.
- It is customers responsibility for return Freight cost / import duties and taxes (VAT) on returned goods to Fab Innovations.